Digital Experience Management
Improve your user experience by crushing tickets
and resolving them faster
While many modern solutions offer to improve business outcomes, the reality is that service desk ticket numbers continue to grow due to the ever increasing expectations of customers, growing needs of the business and the ever more complex environment.
This results in ever growing frustration at the ability of IT to support the business.
While ticket numbers continue to grow, so does the number of issues being experienced in the business that don’t even get reported. With a growing reliance on self-help or just working around the issue further eroding the reputation of IT departments.
Nexthink provides an improved digital user experience focused on two key areas:
- Slashing ticket numbers, by implementing new aproaches before a ticket is even raised, and
- Resolving tickets faster than ever before by providing more data, quickly to support agents greatly reducing the amount of time it takes to resolve issues.
Combined these approaches provide an enormous opportunity to improve the digital user experience.
Instead of focusing on what IT thinks is going on, Nexthink provides real time endpoint data which means that you can be confident of what the user is actually experiencing, day in, day out. Nexthink allows you to see logon times for every workstation so you can understand the reality of users’ access. It allows you to see the services running on a machine, in real time and historically so you can identify when things changed or got worse. When systems crash unexpectedly, Nexthink can restart them automatically, log the ticket, resolve the ticket and advise the user to log out and back in, all without a loss of time by the user.
Nexthink uses a low-profile agent deployed on every device that makes the end user the focus and their experience easily understood and quantified.
A Nexthink solution provides:
- Visibility of the actual end user experience, not just an understanding of what is being reported
- Reduction in service desk ticket numbers – especially incidents, but some request types as well
- Significant reduction in time to resolve tickets
- Reduced user disruption and associated loss of time